Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Scoopin Em Up


So of course I had to grab this one out of the archives...but it's still a bangin song to this day. I know the dudes wanted to be Raekwon, at least in this video, and the girls had their description already on deck:



Watch these rap niggaz get all up in your guts
French-vanilla, butter-pecan, chocolate-deluxe
Even caramel sundaes is gettin touched
And scooped in my ice cream truck, Wu tears it up


This video debuted in the height of the Wu era, when everyone was throwin up the "W", and bangin out to the likes of Method Man, GZA, RZA and Ol' Dirty Bastard. This song is good for bumpin during the summer time when all the ladies have on their tight fitted shirts and some even had the shirts with their "flavor" on it. Those were the best.

So ladies tell me, which flavor were you?

1 comment:

  1. Never heard this song, I was 12 or 13 when it came out. Thus Middle School, thus if it wasn't Nirvana or Red Hot Chili Peppers I didn't want to hear it . . .

    But Ummm, Good Song.

    ReplyDelete