Friday, February 19, 2010

I Want to Get AWAY!



I dunno what it is about 4 day workweeks, but I swear it seems like they are LONGER than it would with a regular 5 day week. Maybe it's because all of the work from the day you missed is compiled with the work from the rest of the days in that week, or maybe it's just because you enjoyed the 3 day weekened that you normally wouldn't be able to have. Who knows....I don't. I know I do feel like this at the end of a 4 day workweek:



Lenny pretty much summed up my whole feeling with these words:

I wish that I could fly
Into the sky
So very high
Just like a dragonfly

I fly above the trees
Over the seas
In all degrees
Just anywhere I please


This has been a VERY long week for me work wise. But listening to this song lets me know that Lenny is feelin me, and I'm diggin this song. Not to mention that the guitar riffs in this song are HAWT! I know that guitar riffs are a general part of a rock song, but the ones in this song are worthy of a head rock Beavis or Butthead style (how many of yall remember them?).

Even tho it's only 2 days of "rest" from the job, I'm glad to have em. It's two days I don't have to deal with the troubles of the world (at least not professionally).

I want to get away
I wanna fly away
YEAH
YEAH
YEAH!

2 comments:

  1. I dont care nothing about what you wrote...I just need you to know Lenny could get it

    that is all

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^^^^ iConcur.

    But he's also a pretty talented musician as well. You already know how I feel about the Electric Guitar, it seriously adds to his appeal.

    ReplyDelete