Friday, January 29, 2010

Flashback Friday - The Man Right Chea!



In light of the man Mystikal gettin out of jail recently, I thought I'd pull out some old school, get it krunk music and revisit my youth (well part of it anyways..lol). But what I didn't realize was that I would remember how much I would get krunk listenin to his music. Here is the song that started it all off:



This is very reminiscent of when I used to party all the time in undergrad. Mystikal was the one who could get the party crackin...especially if you heard the right song. Like this one right here:



Uh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Even if you were the most prim and proper of folks, this is what set you off. You rush to the middle of the floor and just get real riled up and start poppin off. Now the thing about this song, is that it was known to start fights cus errybody was a bit TOO krunk. But hey, it is what it is. *shrugs*

This was another club banger right here....just gettin errybody on the floor.



I do remember gettin it in to this song (not like that people....if you thought that, then #killyoself). It's a good dance joint...and you "shouldn't" be tired after twerkin to this. Don't believe me: try it for yaself. :P

But in real life, this is the song that jumpstarted his career though:



Folks don't understand...that this beat was the LIVEST in '95 when this song dropped. I mean you heard this song EVERYWHERE. Like for real...lol.

And last but not least, where he featured with Silkk the Shocker:



#dontjudgeme for liking this song. I wish it was a bit longer, where he coulda spit one more verse for em.

Welcome back Mystikal. The game has missed you...time to show these youngins how it's really done.

Uhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhh!

4 comments:

  1. good choices. Every time I hear Mystikal I think of my BFF Tracie. in college she would go NUTS for his songs in the parties, especially knowing all the words to the man right chea. LOL good times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could relate..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes...can't wait to hear from Mystikal. Good post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1) Every time I try to comment it won't let me

    2) I still say his best verse ever was in Move B*tch . . .I quote that Song to this Day!

    3) Good Read, per Usual

    ReplyDelete