Thursday, December 31, 2009

The End of Another Year



Wellllll...it's the end of another year; the end of another decade; and time to start anew again. I'm really thankful for the chance to start this process over again (with a few changes here and there), and for the chance to see 2010. I know most people didn't have that chance afforded to them, and if they did, then they may not have been able to ring in the new year in as good as circumstances as I did.



Now this song is played throughout the entire country (maybe world), and I'm sure we've all heard it through and through (even though I'll admit...I don't know all of the words. lol). But there's a special meaning to this song, which is to forgive what happened in the past year, and leave it in the past. Which is true. I believe that some things should be left in the past, and not carried into the new year. A New year....new beginnings.

Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And never brought to mind?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And auld lang syne?


I'm not sure about you guys reading this, but I plan to ring in this year claiming it to be one of greatness and prosperity. I'm not gonna lay it out on the table just yet, but ya boy's got some BIG plans in store, and if the Big Guy upstairs says so, then it's gonna be on and poppin this year. I can't wait. It's gonna be a great time a'comin!

Now that I've got that out the way, here's the party anthem that's appropriate for ANY YEAR:



Celebrate Good times people......HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

1 comment: