Wednesday, December 9, 2009

1 and 2 and 3 and 4



Get them sit ups right and
Tuck your tummy tight and
Do your crunches like this...


Today's post is dedicated to those who like the workout plan...both the Jane Fonda and the Kanye style. LOL. I worked out this morning, and as I sit here feeling the effects of said workout already (lol), I thought I'd post somethin a lil light and airy in the wake of all that's goin bad. This is dedicated to those who like to do that "workout plan":



This song was one of my instant favorites from "College Dropout", which wasn't hard to do since CD was my favorite 'Ye album. Now I did one from Late Registration as well (see here), so it was only right that I had to do CD some justice too. This was one of those songs from CD that broke the serious tones that 'Ye produced on other tracks such as "Through the Wire", "All Falls Down", and "Spaceship" (which by the way was another instant favorite as well).

I know we all laughed when listening to this song, especially the testimonies of the breezies who "benefitted" from the workout plan. I know my favorite was Ellie Mae from Mobile, AL, who was able to pull a double wide and ride a plane. *dead* I just love this song because it's light and fun, and brings a good laugh to everyone's demeanor. I mean, we all need that sometime. Now I'm waitin on some breezy to tell me this:

Thanks to Kanye's workout plan
I'm the envy of all my friends
See I pulled me a baller man
And I ain't gotta work at the mall again.


*dead*

4 comments:

  1. Ummm, she pulled a DOUBLE WIDE (as in trailer). Get that together....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...I changed it. Thanks tho. *side eye*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the part when the girl didnt have to eff with Ray Ray's broke ass no mo. ROFLOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. By far, one of the most hilarious songs ever!

    ReplyDelete