Sunday, May 23, 2010

Happy Feelings



Today has been a really good day. It's only fitting that I blog about this song right here.



On the real tip, I think Ledisi did a GREAT job covering this track. Now, of course, this was on a cd full of covers, simply because it was a cd dedicated to Maze and Frankie Beverly, but I think that this was one of the more better covers of them all.

Makes me wanna pop open the sunroof, throw this on repeat and just riiiiiiiiiiide on out! What ya think peeps?

2 comments:

  1. Ledisi does no wrong in my book

    if you haven't already, check out her cover of EWF's Devotion on the Interpretations: Celebrating the Music of Earth Wind & Fire....straight FIYAH

    actually that whole CD is straight FIYAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I say I can rock the whole cd (and did until I got a scratch in it) . . the whole cd. I must agree with you she did a great job, and so did Musiq, Kem, JMoss and the Clark Sisters . . once again the whole album . .

    ReplyDelete