Thursday, May 13, 2010

Don't Go



I'm so glad to see you
Now I have the chance to say
Our love's been growing freely
What must I do to make you stay




This is one of my favorite En Vogue songs...back when fellas used to battle over whether Terry or Dawn was the baddest one. Back when we used to listen to how sweet their sounds were, even though they had very little rhythm. lol.

Also, here is another favorite by them...I know all the ladies who read my blog can attest that they were singin this song when it came out:



I know I wanted to be one of those dudes in the video...especially on the front row. lol. Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Terry is and was the baddest in the group...

    ReplyDelete
  2. was just listening to En Vogue's first CD the other day...

    as for giving him something he can feel...I prefer the version Lonette McKee sang in Sparkle...hand movements and all...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The two baddest songs that EnVogue dropped were "Waiting On You" and "Just Can't Stay Away"...well at least those were the songs that spoke to me the most.

    I need the Funky Divas to come on back...we haven't had a good girl group in FOREVER!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Correction Dawn was and still is the baddest in the group!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. let me try this again...

    What Crook said - Waiting On You is my favorite from them! I had no business being connected to this song when it came out i was far to young! but i spoke volumes to me and it still does...

    ReplyDelete
  6. *Late Pass* Best En Vogue song, Hold On. I will NEVER forget learning that song in 3rd grade, by watching the 8th graders practice it for the talent show. Sampled on of the BEST Jackson Five songs ever!

    ReplyDelete