Monday, May 10, 2010

A Dream...a simple FANTASY



I'on know why...but I been on this song real tough lately. Honestly, this is a song that old as all getout, but it still bangs on the old skool tip.



The song is hawt. Period. Even though it's almost 20 years old. But then again, DeBarge music is just timeless (except that Chico ninja...can't STAND his music. Nothing like the rest of his family.)

Mary did a bangin job on her remake of it too....peep it out.



As a matter of fact, who do you think did better on it? Speak ya mind!

8 comments:

  1. Very much so...but hey, I can't fault you for who you like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna go with Mary as well. I can just relate to her version, sound wise right now.

    Well done, per usual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Marys version better

    ReplyDelete
  4. DeBarge,I can't stand remakes. lol But Mary's version is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. remakes are hit and miss with me... but I like both but i think the original wins in this one

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with you RBL...both versions are hot, but I think DeBarge edges this one out for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always preferred Mary's version of this song. Its one of my favorite covers. You gotta love the choir with hers!

    ReplyDelete