Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I'm Single....for real



In light of the recent video jumpoff that's being passed along, I figured I would provide the musical soundtrack for it. I mean hey...it just fits. This is dedicated to the chick who said she could "smash the homies" while on the phone with her boyfriend.



Now if you don't know what I'm talking about, please check out my boy Streetz' post on SingleBlackMale.org. Now here's the warning, this is NOT work suitable, and anything that you see in this video can NOT be held against me or the person whose site you saw it at. But yeah, she was REAL disrespectful wit it, and IMO, she deserves to blasted as such. But moving on....

This song is from Weezy's No Ceilings mixtape (although I'm not sure why there's a video for it...but I digress lol). When I first heard it, the beat automatically got me because I knew I heard it from somewhere else in a past time. Then I realized that it reminded me of beats from back in the day that used to knock like that. If you wanna know what song it is, click here. So it already caught me there...then to hear what he was talkin about, I thought it real coincidental that I hear that song after reading/watching the scandalocity (yeah I know I made that one up..lol) of that video.

But really tho...Weezy's words are probably what's goin through ole dude's mind that's videotaping her:

Uhh, now she got on her fuck em dress,
And I got on my double breast,
Uh, and he been fussing all day with her,
And I make her feel special like a place kicker,
She wanna be weezy f baby sitter,
Say she wish she could cut my dick off and take it with her
<---I bet ole girl was wishin that one.

I know there are very respectable ladies who don't subscribe to the #swindle that ole guhl pulled, but when one gets down like that, the majority just get grouped in with. I know that it ain't like that...but she def was gully with hers. I think she listened to this song before she decided to get down on the dome like she did. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment