Thursday, November 19, 2009

This is it WHAT?





This came up on my iPod while listening to my chill playlist, and I HAD to blog about this one. I know all of my old head hip hop lovers would appreciate this one. Especially if you listened to music during the early to mid 90s.

This is the epitomy of chill music. You can just pop this in the ride, let the windows down on a nice sunny day, and just bounce your head as you riding down the street. The youngens of today wouldn't know nothin about this one...cause this is CLASSIC hip hop right here. Very few groups of today's times could eff with this one...

Even today, this song can be played around the right group and folks still get hype like it came out last night. I know I will. Why: cause this gave us hopes of gettin rich and ballin out the club like this right here:

I play the deef (What?!)
Sensations at the Monte Barbie screamin (Cheeba!)
For fillin pleasures at my castles (Blow the smoke out!)
The boss of Vegas substitutes when the Dutch is gone


No matter what people say and what artists put out, it's music like this that will never grow old. I know this will always get special rotation no matter how old I get....why, cause this is REAL hip-hop.

This is it (What?!)
Luchini pourin' from the sky
Lets get rich (What?!)

1 comment:

  1. *going to search for this CD now to put on my iPod*

    Camp Lo's "Uptown Saturday Night" was sooooo classic. "Let's Do It Again" was a good one, but it wasn't quite as hot as the 1st. My other favorite track on USN was "Sparkle (Midnight Mix).

    *jammin' now*

    ReplyDelete