Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Straight Sympin



I know that whenever you think of hip-hop music, you don't think about those types of songs where you see folks "sprung", nose "wide open", and the such. I really don't think that I ever thought I'd hear about some dude who decided that this girl was the one who could have him trippin over his own two feet, and much less write about it. But you know what though, it's music like this that is the jam at times when you feelin like this, but you don't wanna admit it to your boys. Songs like this one:



LL wrote the original sympin song. I mean, seriously she musta had that "good good" because one minute he talkin bout he bad and such, then this nigga talkin

When I'm alone in my room
Sometimes I stare at the wall,
and in the back of my mind
I hear my conscious call
tellin me I need a girl
who's as sweet as a dove
for the first time in my life
I see I need love

OK....how does THAT work? Did she put it on this nigga somethin proper like? LOL. I know yall ladies know how to work it and put it down in the bedroom (well some of yall...lol), but dayum, it must be serious for him to put it out there like that.

Now T.I. took it to another level with Freak Though. Not only did he put it out there that he wanted to be with this girl, but apparently, she's the neighborhood hoe, and he tryin turn a hoe into a housewife (although he say he don't...but he lyin tho. lol)



Seriously though, this nigga done lost his mind. I mean really, all your boys and your fam done ran through her and you still tryin to make her wifey? Yeah...uh...not quite. But hey, you like it, I'll tolerate it. I just hope that I don't fall into THAT gap. lol

Then if that ain't bad enough, after he done wifed up the girl, you then tell her that she can buy the bank out and "have whatever she like".



Like for real doe...I'm outta suggestions at this point. Some good friends and I had this phrase called "Tampabayin", where she could do anything she wanted to and get away with it. It sounds like T.I. is a member of this club, cause he believe "it ain't trickin if you got it." I call shenanigans on that line. LOL

Last but not least, we gots this one here:



Now she really know he sprung...cause he done told her she the best he EVER had. I mean seriously, even if she is, do you tell her that? Does that mean that you whipped from head to toe? That she can use you for her personal carpet? LOL. I know the women reading this are gonna have issues with that, but honestly, I think so. There are ways to show her that you feelin her without losing your manhood.

I hope that these negroes get it together for the men...we lookin real simp-lified right now. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment