Monday, March 22, 2010

Big City, Bright Lights



Sleep all day
Fuck all night...
Baby I'ma
Oh baby I'ma


Now for those of you who remotely know me, know that for me to say that I don't like Rihanna's latest CD, would know that's a strong understatement. I think I was very disappointed because I expected a lot more from her CD than what she gave me...but I was able to find a couple of tracks I liked and this was one of em:



This song is def worthy of bump. Rihanna is showing the true essence of her "Good Girl Gone Bad" in this song, while she describes the life of a rock star. I know a lot of people have heard of this, well listening to this song, you'll get it verbatim. She also telling you that to be a rock star, you got to have a slight issue in the brain...well maybe more than a slight one (read psychotic here).

Six inch walker
Big sh** talker
I never play the victim
Id rather be a stalker

Wildn out
A crazy house
With my white jacket on
Wont you come
And sign me out


I always said a song that has a bangin guitar riff was one worthy of my praise..well this song not only has a bangin guitar riff, but it's got a beat drop to match it. It makes me wanna go take guitar lessons just to be able to imitate this riff! "The only thing Im missing is a black guitar"

Hey...I'm just sayin.

Even though I hated Rated R, this song gets 2 thumbs up. I say this song is the best one of the entire album, which ain't sayin much, but still...it's a banger nonetheless!

Im a rockstar!

No comments:

Post a Comment