Thursday, March 11, 2010

She Gives Me Love



Today we're taking it back to the old school. 1994 to be exact. Freshman year of high school....the world was just learning of a man who introduced himself to the world singing high pitches of "One Last Cry" - Mr. Brian McKnight. His sophomore album gave us one of my favorite songs by B. Mac:



Crazy Love is exactly what it is. That love that is undefinable, yet you still wanna partake in it. It's not slow and sappy, but still romantic enough to let it get you where you wanna be with that special someone.

I can hear her heart beat from a thousand miles
Hear the heavens open, every time she smiles
And when I come to her, that's what I belong
And I run into her, like a river strong.

She gives me love, love, love, love
Crazy love


That's real....if you can define your lady/man like that, then you just might have found the one for you. This is when I really started to actually appreciate music by Brian.

Here is the another reason why:



Now don't judge me on this one. Cause after you've been all lovey dovey, don't act like yall ain't gone get it in...(just hopefully not in the back seat....but if so, then be owt. lol).

3 comments:

  1. I don't much care for Brian McKnight

    and *dead* at 1994 being old school...

    you so young it's cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never Heard that second song before, as I was never a Brian McKnight fan . . . But I understand this song.

    Crazy love will ALWAYS remind me of Jason's Lyric and watching that movie with my mother at 11. Talk about AWKWARD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard that 2nd song either, but Crazy Love STILL is one of my fave Brian McKnight songs :)

    ReplyDelete