Thursday, March 10, 2011

The New Banger

The new C. Breezy - the cd that everyone has been waiting for. Finally got a chance to peep it out, but I can't say that it's what I was expecting. It's different...and I say that because it has more of a pop edge to it than anything I've ever heard Chris put out before. But in the midst of all that's good and Justin Bieber (and I still can't believe that he did a song with that dude...*smh), Chris came back to the hip-hop side and produced something that saved his whole cd from joining the ranks of the N'Sync movement:



Hot beat, hot lyrics, and a trio that hasn't been done before. I gotta give this 4 mics (shoutout to the old Source).

This beat is so simple, but it works for what they are going for. Bussa Buss is bustin a hard rhyme as always, Weezy is doing what he does best, and even C. Breezy is trying to handle his own in the midst of two pros in the game. Definitely the best (or at least one of) the best on the CD that didn't necessarily get to me the way his previous cds have.

Breezy, the entire cd isn't something that I would go out and promote to the world, but this song right here, needs to be on everyone's radio, iPod, cd, or somethin. I see this being a headknocker for some time! Good job Son!

3 comments:

  1. I really need to dedicate this song to my old job! *twirking on yo couch*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to see my brother getting his blog on! Despite Breezy going pop, there are several songs on this album that speak to me. My personal faces are She Ain't You and I Should've Kissed you. I love that he's singing on those songs and not this talk rap thing. Look At Me now is a certified hanger though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my jam of the moment.

    ReplyDelete