Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Whip My Hair!


So yeaaaaah....back in the game now. I must say...that I had another song/artist in mind when I planned on making my return, but after I heard this song, I had to feature her:



Now upon first listen, you'd think that this was someone older....but when I found out who it was, I must say I was quite surprised. This is none other than 9 year old Willow Smith, daughter of Will and Jada Pinkett Smith. This song is a sleeper because I know expected NOBODY from the Smith family (outside of Will) to have talent like this. I guess I musta forgotten about his roots in the music industry before his acting career took off.

What's hilarious is that this 9 year old will make the likes of Rihanna, Keri, and all of them who are puttin out horrible music to shame...so when she blows up...look out. It's gone be nasty!

So ladies, whip ya hair back and forth (if you got any)....this is a pretty hot song to end the summer.

2 comments:

  1. D, when I found out they were prepping her for the industry I was skeptical. I had no idea she'd drop something like this! I really like it and YES I was whipping my hair like no tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and it just so happened that I got my hair done today, so guess what I was doing when I got back into my car?

    I like the song. I think it's cute and I expect a 9 y/o to sing it. Now I just need some of the younger sorors to come up with a hot stroll so that my old tail can do it once and then sit down. *lol*

    ReplyDelete