Thursday, September 16, 2010

Diggy Makes His Appearance



OK...I'on know what it is about these young kids makin some hits and such....but I've been feeling the youthful moment (well some of it) lately. Last week I posted about Willow Smith whippin her hair around, and today I'm goin to another child of a major star, Diggy Simmons.



Diggy is talkin about some real grown up stuff in this song. I'm not sure what he would know about missing a girl that he loved in the teenage years, but I'm sure that he has his reasoning. LOL

But I'm sure we've had those moments when we missed that special someone in our lives...especially if you spent a long time with this person. Sometimes, you don't want to be back with them, but you do realize that you wonder if they still miss you like you miss them.

"i know were apart but you still got my heart and(i gotta know)
do you ever think about me"


That's kinda deep...especially for a teenager. But all in all, this applies to adults as well. So this song is not only applicable to real life, but the beat is kinda hot too. Diggy is tryin to come out knockin...

No comments:

Post a Comment