Friday, August 6, 2010

Let's Toast It Up!



Got an addiction for life and this living
Like everyday's my birthday, know what I'm getting
And reserved for top notch that's where I'm sitting
Me and my friends and found 6 Miss Independents (Independents)


How many of us wanna do this right here?



This song is dedicated to the fact that it's Friday. Once we get off work, we're headed to the barber shop/beauty salon (if we didn't do it the day before), get into our weekend's finest, and we steppin out. I mean, everyone wants to get away from the week's ills of work and whatever and just float on #noelements to the good life.

I know for me and my boys, this rings true right here:

And my attitude's so chill and so breezy (breezy)
My designer suit, I make this look easy (easy)
Sexy baby, don't you dare act like you don't see me
Baby, I know you see me


Hey that's the attitude to have when steppin out. Can't have no "I ain't got it" mentality. LOL

And just for kicks...here's another Fun Friday song by Ne-Yo.



Featuring Ne-Yo when he first came onto the scene.

Let's toast it up!

1 comment:

  1. I actually like Neyo's new song, and of course Stay is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete